Please know that we are following all recommended guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of everyone in the Vitality Chiropractic community.
We will keep you informed of all related decisions as soon as possible. We are living in very uncertain times. We have begun to prepare and to act so that we may continue to remain open so long as it is reasonable, feasible, and responsible to do so. The health and well-being of all individuals within our community are of the utmost importance to all of us at Vitality Chiropractic.
Vitality plans to follow the guidance of state and public health officials. What steps are being taken to prevent the spread of the virus? Currently, we are proceeding as follows:
●Patients are required to fill out a COVID-19 form and infrared temperatures are being taken upon entering the office.
● Tables are being sanitized between each patient.
● We are disinfecting all door handles and other “high-touch” surfaces on a very regular basis throughout the day.
● We have disinfecting wipes available throughout the office.
● Increasing our professional cleaning schedule.
● Dr. Bonnie is wearing gloves during adjustments and changing gloves between each and every patient.
● Washing or sanitizing our hands constantly.
● No more than 5 people in the office at any given time (including Dr. Bonnie and Cami).
● If you have an appointment, we ask that you please give us a call or text when you arrive so we can ensure the table has been cleaned and that we minimize patient contact with others.
● We are accepting new patients and preforming exams and re-examinations.
● If anyone on our staff feels even a little bit sick, they know they are expected to stay home.
● Request that any patients exposed to the virus reschedule their appointments
● We are committed to making the best decisions concerning your health by monitoring information from federal and local health agencies and staying up to date on any recommendations and guidance.
● We encourage our patients who have immune comprising illnesses, fever, and/or sore throat to use the precautions they need.
Thank you for continuing to choose and trust Vitality Chiropractic. We know that many of you are experiencing big changes physically, emotionally, and socially.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance. We need one another more than ever on days like these.